Benton County Treasurer's Office
Rick Renno, Treasurer
- Obtain adequate surety bond coverage.
- Collateralization of all County monies.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation and process for the bid of the County banking depositary.
- Procurement of a County Investment Policy and proper Investment of County monies.
- Calculate/allocate interest to funds.
- Monitor, balance, and reconcile all activity in County bank accounts and make daily deposits/disbursements as needed.
- Prepare and present financial reports.
- Provide data on various County revenues and monitor all incoming revenue streams.
- Liaison to County Commission in financial management.
- Work in conjunction with Human Resources personnel in payment of payroll, taxes, and various other payroll deductions and benefits.
- Maintain the bank account for Cafeteria Plan and oversee Purchasing Card Program.
- Monitor grants awarded to the County.
- Identify and track Community, Neighborhood, and tax Increment Financing Districts.
- Supervision and management of all personnel in the office of the Treasurer.
- Educate, inform, and assist the public, media, and others of County financial status as requested.
Contact the Treasurer's Office
P.O. Box 684
Warsaw, MO 65355
Phone: (660) 438-6313
Fax: (660) 438-3275